Monday, April 20, 2009

Update.

Amazingly, I am updating this silly thing.

While I find I actually do a good job of it when I am lonely and missing my friends. Well missing Kim mostly-- I do want to keep it updated in some sort. So I'm making this a fairly eclectic post bringing stuff up to speed.


First--in yet another copy of my sister, my life as mosaic:


1. Quintin Castle, 2. Mexican Hat, Utah, 3. The BYU cheerleaders, 4. The red one, 5. Taylor Swift's Tour Bus, 6. Japanese Dr. Pepper Manga Can, 7. GLI UCCELLI, 8. Gelato, World's Best Ice cream: The Real Reason that So Many People go to Italy. PS What is You Favorite Flavor?, 9. [ S u p e r m a n ], 10. learning to ride a bike , 11. "THE KISS" (on Election Night, Times Square, NYC), 12. Quindi...Multa

To make your own:
step 1: go to flickr.com
setp 2: in another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
step 3: choose 4 columns, 3 rows
step 4: answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker. pick your favorite one on the first page and paste it into your mosaic
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.


Now the mosaic i think is cool--but some of the pictures that came up you would never guess from the word I used. And I was tired of looking for better words.


I also went to Paris-- I'll make another post with pics and whatnot later.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think it's cool to look at the pictures and I'm glad you posted the titles (I never would have figured out that was a Dr. Pepper can without them). But really, how long can one title be? "Gelato: the world's best dessert. The real reason people go to Italy. PS what's your favorite flavor?" I kept thinking part of that was the Superman picture. Good times.

Rosalyn Francis said...

If immitation is the highest form of flattery, then my blog has been trying to flatter you -- although, may not be able to completely. I njy your posts. Getting pressure from friends to get back on facebook. thinking about it. also dug the mosaic titles.