Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pop it, lock it, polka-dot it!

I finally saw The Hannah Montana movie. Rose (the mom of one of my cheerleader's and a good friend) and I had made a date to see the movie opening weekend-ish. Though, when it came out I was rafting.

So when I was in Utah on my way back Raylene tried to convince me to see the movie with her. Well, I was being loyal to Rose and didn't. But I really kinda regret it now because--guess who showed up at the theater.-- none other than Miley Cyrus.

Oi! There went my chance to get an in with Taylor. Sad ;(

That's alright. I'm still holding out Taylor will return my myspace message...

4 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

I obviously have young boys. Who the heck is Taylor?

Quintin said...

Taylor swift :P

Kimberly said...

You know, Taylor's favorite!

Kimberly said...

Oh wait..that was confusing. YOUR Taylor's favorite.