Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A day to go down in history

I won an argument with not just Chris--but also his brother Zach. I think this date should go down in history--for it is quite a feat.

Butting heads with the brothers Lewis is the only concern I had about coming back to raft for the summer--and it is the exact concern I expressed to Steve and Connie. (Steve and Connie are our owners)




As a follow up of my I hate the world posting.

As a boss I really want to be able to rely on people to work when they agree to. And not ditch out on trips they have already agreed to take just because they want to hook up with a girl (ala Vance Munson from Hitch) and didn't drive their own car and expect 4 people to sit around and wait until 6am for them to hook up.

1. You're 24 f*&^ing years old. Drive your own damn car if you want to go on a date.
2. You have a girlfriend. Need I say more?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Did they admit that you won? Because that's an even bigger feat.

Stephanie Saunders said...

Wow. He's 24 and still needs a ride? There's a winner for ya.

Allison and Mason: said...

Amen. About your comment on my blog: I thought the same thing about you before I said, "Hey, let's make a 3 person pyramid!!" Did we ever actually make it up though? I can't remember. Good times. Didn't you jump off our roof? Or was that at Shaun Apgers house... I can't remmeber that either.