Wednesday, January 26, 2011

At least I won't freeze to death.

Well I heard from NDSU today.

The good news is that I won't be freezing to death next winter in Fargo, ND.

It was, perhaps, the nicest rejection letter I've ever had though.


It was a little ironic, because I got the email while doing an exercise in one of my classes in which we write and discuss our plans in 5, 10, 30 years. As I had just finished writing about finishing grad school, I got an email letting me know I will not be going to one of the 5 places I applied. At least next year.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Isn't NDSU the school with the very nice everything? Definitely something to keep in mind, should you need to for next year. I'm sorry rejection letters hurt. :(

rantipoler said...

Bummer. :( But good about not freezing to death! :)

Quintin said...

Eh, I'm not so sure about the nice everything.

Honestly, I was kinda hoping it would be a fallback option. Lol.