Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fishing!

Well it took 25 years. But I finally went fishing. In fact, I even caught a fish. Actually I caught two. I'm happy to say that I'm a real man and had no qualms with picking up the fish and cleaning it.




Van cleaning his fish--and showing us something else.


Fish heads fish heads, rolly polly fish heads.


Van and I got bored--so he gave me head.


Now how it really went. Josh taught me and Van what to do. I cast. Van casts. Van doesn't like his cast--so he's reeling it in and says, "Josh something is wrong with my bobber." Josh, "Yeah--you caught a fish." So Josh pulls it out and pulls the hook out. Van sticks his finger in the gills and then I go to as well--and the fish wiggles. Van and I screamed like big manly men. (Not those girly screams you hear us do)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! The fish demolished you with it's gills! Silly Q. I have found your blog, courtesy of your sister! Next time you need to come to Ohio too, you traveling gypsy! You'd fit right in with the Chicken Neck Gypsy rockband of DOOM!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Eat them up, YUM! (Kent thought that song was a little morbid, by the way.) I'm sure it was a very masculine scream indeed... kind of like Kent's "manly growl" when he sees a snake in our backyard.

Kimberly said...

Nice work! Josh says that was a trout. Did you eat it?

Quintin said...

Yeah. Rainbow trout. Yup we ate them. They was oh-so-yummy.

Rosalyn Francis said...

I always thought Van was cute.

Rosalyn Francis said...

I raised my hand. Did you see it?